Politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct as well as cleanliness of dress and person should be inculcated
A Public should realize that they are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for their general behavior outside.
Any reported or observed objectionable conduct outside school on the part of the publics will be liable for disciplinary action.
A pupil who fails twice consecutively in the same standard will be asked to leave the school.
Parents or guardians are given to understand that they can not dictate to the management and that the management has a right to say on what conditions they will
admit , retain pupils in their school , provided such conditions are in conformity with the code and instructions issued by the director of Education Officer
concerned. Pupils shall not take part in any political activities.
Any pupil who is persistently in subordinate repeatedly or willfully mischievous or is guilty malpractice in connection with examination or has committed an offence of
serious discipline and or misbehavior, or who in the opinion of the head of the school has an unwholesome influence on his fellow pupil may be expelled
permanently or removed for a specified period by the Head of the school from the rolls and reason there of recorded in writing.
GEMS OF GOOD BEHAVIOR
1. Be on time for school daily.
2. Keep your clothes and books neat and tidy.
3. Do not write on walls.
4. Say "Please" when you want something.
5. Say "Thanks You" when you receive something.
6. If you have to interrupt an adult conversation , say "Please excuse me".
7. Wish Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening to your Teachers, parents elders.
8. Do not waste water.
9. Have respect for other Religions.